.

.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat

Halloween was waay more fun this year than it was last year. Reasons being:

1) Tyson really got into it. He yelled, "trick or treat" at every house and did a decent job of saying "thank you" for all of his candy. Also, it helped that I wasn't pregnant, so, I didn't want to consume every piece of candy Tyson brought home within ten minutes of getting in the door.



2) It wasn't that cold, so, walking around the block for two hours was do-able. Mila even managed to troop out past her bedtime. Also, I wasn't pregnant, so, walking around the block for two hours was do-able.

3) Did I mention I wasn't pregnant? That meant I got to consume the delicious hot apple cider cocktail my neighbor made for us.


4) Also,I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I wasn't pregnant. That means this cutie was there with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment