.

.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Today, I am thankful.

I am thankful for my three year old who was described as "funny, polite, and empathetic" at preschool conferences. I am thankful for his new found coloring skills and the way he says please and thank you at restaurants. I am thankful he's shy and quiet like me. I am thankful he still likes to cuddle and asks me to say his prayers with him each night.

I am thankful for my happy and content 9 month old. I am thankful she is discovering something new and learning something exciting every day. I am so thankful for her smile and easy going demeanor. I am thankful she still lets me rock her back to sleep early each morning.

I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful for his help. I am thankful he does the dishes and cleans the toilets (the chores I hate). I am thankful he tells me loves me each morning before he leaves. I am thankful he gives me a hug each morning when he gets home.



Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment