.

.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

I had a vision of how I wish our pumpkin carving night would go.  "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" is playing in the background, Daddy and I have a pumpkin beer cracked,Tyson is loving every minute of creating the best looking jack-o-lantern on the block and Mila is happy to overlook the fun in anticipation of her turn next year. It's worth mentioning that in my vision the toddler is dressed.





In reality, pumpkin carving involved Tyson crying for 20 minutes (yes, he's crying in that picture) because his hands were dirty.  Mommy and Daddy quickly cutting out two of the worst jack-o-lanterns you have ever seen. Mila watching screaming, and eating her toes. No pumpkin beers were consumed (or purchased), "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" is never on when I want it to be, and Tyson never wears clothes.

Parenting is never the way I picture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment