.

.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Blowout 4.0

Mommy Says:

Last Sunday Tyson pooped 4 times. Which is actually par for his course-if you catch my drift. Those people who's babies poop once a day- at the same time everyday- are lucky-like really, really lucky.

What was not par for his course, is that each of those 4 poops were blow outs. Like seep up his back, have to change all of his clothes blow outs. Yep, after nearly 6 months of only experiencing one or two blowouts max-we managed to have 4 in one day. Which is awesome. I know you're jealous.

Lessons learned:

1) Tyson had prunes for breakfast. I think we proved that prunes help you poop. We will no longer be having prunes for breakfast.
2) A rolling baby is much more difficult to change. And just adds to the laundry.
3) A double soak/double rinse option on the washing machine is a must when you have a baby.
4) It might be time to move up to size 3 diapers.

PS: Tyson- I realize this post might put you into therapy in about 15 years. I'm sorry. Look on the bright side-I didn't post any pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment