.

.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reindeer and Seals and Penguins, Oh My!

Mommy Says:

Did I mention yet that I had the bestest Mother's Day ever? I mean, I know it's only my first one as a Mommy, but seriously, this one is going to be hard to top-good luck Tyson and Daddy-way to set the bar high.
To start, I found a gift card for a pedicure, manicure and massage waiting for me when I woke up. See? Already it's good. And it's barely 6 AM.

Then we enjoyed breakfast at one of my favorite places. Good again.

But then...THEN....we went to the ZOO!! Reindeer and seals and penguins, oh my!! Tyson absolutely loved it- which means I absolutely loved it. Even the stink in the aquarium center couldn't ruin this Mommy's day.
First, we watched the seals swim.

If I could just get through this wall and swim with you.....

Then, we saw the reindeer taking a nap.

Could you tell Santa I want a wagon for Christmas, please?


Next, we watched the penguins play.

They're totally checking out my hat.


Finally, we took a nice family picture.

Daddy quit monkeying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment