Did you know I'm a Mommy?
Probably, huh? But, do you know how much I love being a Mommy? A TON.
In honor of my first Mother's Day, a list of what being a Mommy has taught me:
1) That I was never grateful enough for my parents and all the things they did for me.
2) The joy of a good night's sleep.
3) That I can't be perfect. Even if I try really, really hard.
4) How to make a bottle, hold a baby, fold laundry, talk on the phone, and let the dog out at the same time.
6) That watching your husband being a Daddy will make you fall in love with him all over again. Every time.
8) That a smile can make your whole day. A laugh can make your whole week.
9) Pride like never before.
10) Love that makes you feel like your heart may explode.
Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all feel as blessed as I do today.