.

.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Mommy Says:
Did you know I'm a Mommy?

Probably, huh? But, do you know how much I love being a Mommy? A TON.


In honor of my first Mother's Day, a list of what being a Mommy has taught me:

1) That I was never grateful enough for my parents and all the things they did for me.

2) The joy of a good night's sleep.

3) That I can't be perfect. Even if I try really, really hard.

4) How to make a bottle, hold a baby, fold laundry, talk on the phone, and let the dog out at the same time.

5) Fear.

6) That watching your husband being a Daddy will make you fall in love with him all over again. Every time.

7) Patience.

8) That a smile can make your whole day. A laugh can make your whole week.

9) Pride like never before.

10) Love that makes you feel like your heart may explode.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all feel as blessed as I do today.


No comments:

Post a Comment