.

.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Family Pictures

Mommy Says:

Did you notice the picture of Tyson screaming is gone? While that picture has served as excellent birth control for us for the past year, I felt it was time to spruce up things up a bit.

A few months ago our awesome friend took family pictures for us. It was freezing and Tyson cried nearly the whole time. I was certain we would end up with several shots of me looking frustrated and Tyson looking like we were putting him through some sort of severe torture ritual.
Then I got the pictures. They are AMAZING. Like I would risk my life trying to save these pictures in a fire amazing. Somehow, in between tears and screams, our friend managed to capture Tyson's entire personality in 60 pictures.


We adore the pictures and have pretty much plastered our walls with them at home. In fact, I can't believe I haven't posted them on here sooner. My apologies, but at least you didn't know what you were missing until now.





No comments:

Post a Comment