.

.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

13 Months Is Not Too Old For a Letter

Mommy Says:
Dear Tyson:

Today you turned 13 months old. What? You really didn't think I could just stop with the monthly letters at 12 months cold turkey, did you? Haven't you learned anything in the last year?

We celebrated your 13 month birthday yesterday with our first trip to the Children's Museum. You loved it-exploring, climbing, sliding, playing, running. Needless to say, our 3 hour trip resulted in one very exhausted baby-ahem-toddler and two very, very exhausted parents. Chasing you around is tough work. We purchased an annual membership and I'm pretty sure I'll lose at least 15 pounds in the next year if we frequent the museum.

You were obviously the cutest kid there. We took nine hundred and ninety pictures to prove it. I'll just post a few.



Mooommm! Could you cut the picture stuff out and come play with me in this cold bath tub?




I'm totally not going to let you guys get a picture of my face. I'm waaay to busy running away from you.





It's not a vacuum, but it'll do.
Watching you cruise around the Children's Museum really helped solidify the fact that you're running full speed into toddlerville-whether we like it or not. Even Daddy turned to me at one point and said, "Our baby isn't a baby anymore." I told him to shove it. I'm not giving up the baby part until at least 3. Or 30. We'll see.
I love you more and more each day buddy.
Happy 13 months!
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment