.

.

Friday, January 29, 2010

If you like it then you shoulda put a bib on it...

Mommy says...






We like this song in our house.

Daddy likes it for obvious reasons. Reasons Tyson will discover when he understands why some days he wakes up with a pee-pee that sticks straight up. Beyonce, leotards, dance moves that involve bending over and leotards. Fantastic.

Mommy is much more wholesome (or crazy, it really depends on how you look at it). You see I've changed the words when I sing it out loud to Tyson. (I've changed the words to many songs -loads of time with no adults to talk to-but this happens to be my favorite and most clever) In our house it's no longer, "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it." It's now "If you like it then you shoulda put a bib on it..." And, really...hilarious, huh? Because Tyson-he spits (LOTS) and if I liked the outfit, I should have put a bib on it.

Man, I need adult interaction. Perhaps my return to work on Monday will be a positive thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment