.

.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Full Circle

Last March we found out we lost our first baby girl at our 13 week ultrasound. She was sick and it was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am a better mommy, wife, and person because of it. I am well aware that life truly is a miracle. I am trying my hardest to live in the moment and appreciate each day our family has together. I know we are blessed to have to two healthy babies we can hold now and one waiting to meet us in heaven.

In May, when the ground softened we planted a tree in our baby's honor.

This March while we celebrated Mila's one month birthday and I took her one month photos, I noticed the tree had flowered for the first time.


A sweet reminder that life is beautiful and goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment