.

.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

17 Month Letter

Dear Tyson,


Today you turned 17 months old. That means you have blessed Daddy and I with your presence for roughly 516 days. I have been alive for approximately 10,934 days (give or take a day or two-I didn't account for leap years and my math may be slightly off).


You have probably derived two things from this opening paragraph:


1) Mommy is really, really old.


And, more importantly


2) Mommy has too much time on her hands. I, on the other hand, have derived that you have been alive only 4.8% of my life. And, while this may seem like a small amount of time to you, I have no doubt that it has been the most significant and rewarding time of my life by far.


Words cannot describe the joy you bring to my life on a daily basis. Sure, raising a toddler is hard and (EXTREMELY) challenging at times, but I can completely forget the exasperating 20 minutes I spent trying to put you in your car seat when I hear you whisper, "Momma." I don't even remember the 100 times I told you to sit down on your chair when I hear you laugh. And, when you give me kisses at bedtime...well...I have hard time remember you ever doing anything wrong.


I love you with all of my heart. Happy 17 months little guy!


Love,



Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment