.

.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who Said it Was Easy to Be This Cute?

Mommy Says:
Dear Tyson,

I'm sorry I let your hair look like a mullet before I took you to get your first haircut. I promise that in the future I won't let it get that out of hand again. I also promise that the pictures of you with a mullet may be more traumatizing than the actual haircut was. It's the mullet that will cause you years of tears. The haircut only caused you a few minutes of them.

The haircut actually started out fairly well. I remember thinking what a calm little boy you were. I was that proud parent talking about how nothing phases you.


Then all hell broke loose.


And it wasn't pretty.



But, honey, it's hard work to look that good. Lesson learned?
Love,
Mommy










No comments:

Post a Comment