.

.

Monday, September 6, 2010

10 Months

Mommy Says:

Dear Tyson,

Today you are 10 months old. I've decided it's my favorite age so far. I know I'll probably have a hundred favorite ages, but seriously-right now you are just plain awesome. I wish I could bottle this age and save it for when your 16 and most likely not awesome.

You've had a busy month learning lots of fun things like how to open drawers and pull things out of cabinets. You love remotes, cell phones, and Lola's bones. You dance a lot. You move all the time. You're fast. You run away from me when I say I'm going to get you. You laugh when we put you in your swing. You throw balls. You can stand on your own for 5-10 seconds. You pull off our glasses if we attempt to wear them around you. You hit Lola away if she's bothering you too much. You do the same thing to Mommy and Daddy. You say, "yeah" all the time. You climb up stairs. You now drink your snack bottles in a sippy cup. You love to drink from a straw. You stand up in your crib when you don't want to go to sleep. You burrow your head when you're tired. You lift your arms up when you want to be picked up. You cuddle-but only when you're sick.




I love you with every fiber of my being buddy. I am constantly amazed by you and your awesomeness and still not sure how Daddy and I made something as great as you (I know, gross-huh?). Thank you for making my life better every day. Happy 10 month birthday little guy.

Love,
Mommy






No comments:

Post a Comment