.

.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thinking Positive

Mommy Says:

Remember when Mommy talked about how I took millions of pregnancy tests in the few months we were trying to conceive you? Remember how I sounded like a lunatic? I do.

One year ago today, I happened to take a test that looked different. It had a faint second line.

Very faint.

So I did what any other lunatic would do. I conserved my urine, drove to Target, and purchased 5 other pregnancy tests. And a "Congrats Daddy" card.

I peed on all of them. The tests, not the card.

Afterwards, our bathroom looked something like this:


I say "something like this" because I actually found this picture on the internet. I must have accidently deleted my picture of our positive tests so as to not have proof of my craziness. At least I'm not the only lunatic out there.


Yes, it took ALL of the tests to convince me this was really happening-see above about being a lunatic. I was going to be your Mommy. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face and, as I sat down to write a card to your Daddy, I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Happy Positive Day, little guy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! I totally peed one many tests - every time!

    ReplyDelete