.

.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Daddy's 30!

Mommy Says:
Today is Daddy's birthday. He's turning the big 3-0. I told him he could probably quit dying his hair now that he's 30. Old people have gray hair.

We took Tyson to his first party on Saturday night to celebrate Daddy's big day. He also came down with his first cold on Saturday. Needless to say the two didn't really mix well. In fact, they were close to a recipe for disaster.

He and Daddy needed all day Sunday to recover.

Tyson-I hope you know how great of a Daddy you have. He loves you more than anything and I can tell that you adore him too. Watching you guys play together is one of my favorite things to do. Especially when Daddy calls it the Tiny Beany Spider instead of the Itsy Bitsy Spider and you look at him like he's a nincom. That's my favorite.

You're Daddy is an amazing and wonderful man. He's the most devoted and thoughtful person I know. He's the perfect balance of hard working and family orientated. He's funny and he's cute. If we can raise you to be anything like him, I'll know we succeeded at this parenting gig.

Happy Birthday Daddy!

PS-If Daddy reads this, he's going to be totally mad about the hair dye comment. And probably about me calling him old too.
PPS-If he reads the hair dye comment and takes my advice, you should probably quit investing in Just For Men Hair Dye-I'm just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment