.

.

Monday, December 24, 2012

The One Where I Traumatize My Kid By Making Them See That Big Bearded Man Dressed in Red


For the last two years, I’ve stood in waaay too long of a line and paid waaay too much money to place a screaming child on an old man’s lap.  The pictures of said event were always undeniably cute, but there was always a little part of me that wondered if I was traumatizing Tyson for life.

Luckily for me, Tyson has turned the tide and survived this year’s Santa experience without a single tear. I think he may have even enjoyed it.

The bad news?  Mila has now replaced him as the screaming child on the old man’s lap.

The good news?  The picture is still really cute.


Also, since Tyson gave up crying on Santa's lap, he's apparently picked up dancing in malls for strangers. Turns out that both are equally as endearing and embarrassing.




Here’s to hoping we only have two more years of screaming kids in Santa pictures.  

No comments:

Post a Comment