.

.

Monday, December 24, 2012

10 months.


Dear Mila,

December 24th marked a pretty special day for you-your first Christmas eve AND your tenth month birthday. I think that calls for lots of presents and cookies, don’t you?

Of course you do. 

You’ve been busy getting big and turning into a toddler this month. I’ve been busy trying to put a brick on your head to keep you from growing. It’s not working.

You started pulling yourself up to standing on just about anything. You cruise around furniture like nobody’s business and can push your walking cart like it’s going out of style. Daddy predicts you’ll be walking in the next month or so. I plan on carrying you more often to delay the inevitable as long as possible.

You climb up stairs and onto furniture. It’s trouble.

You’ve got a personality like no other. You smile at every.single.person. that looks at you, but if they attempt to get near you (or god forbid touch you) you scream like they pinched you.  I was convinced you would skip the whole stranger danger phase, but clearly I was mistaken.

You’ve developed an intense love for your bunny blankey. That thing gets a death grip on it every time we pick you up out of your crib. You sleep with it tucked underneath you at night and carry it around during the day.

You’ve started refusing your bottle and eating more. I think you might give up the bottle before you turn just like Tyson did. A fact that might make me start crying myself to sleep.

You make us smile every day little Mimi. We are so lucky to call your ours-all the presents under the tree will never be as good as the ones you and your brother have already given to me.

Happy ten month birthday, little girl!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment