.

.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Party Like A Two Year Old

Birthdays are kind of a big deal. While I tend to get sentimental and sappy each year, I also hope that I do a damned good job of showing this kid just how much I love him and how awesome he is by giving him the best day ever.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but this year?? Yeah, his birthday pretty much rocked...toot. toot.




We woke him up with presents, balloons, and donuts.  Because what two year old wouldn't want to be woken up with presents, balloons and donuts?




The morning was spent playing with his new toys and not wearing pants. Obviously.


After a much needed nap, we headed out to Chuck E. Cheese. Where I'm pretty sure he didn't have any fun.


And for a night cap? Chocolate cake and the "other milk" (chocolate milk).


For a thirty year old, I can throw a mean two year old party.

No comments:

Post a Comment