.

.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THIS is Not Funny

Dear Tyson,






THIS is not funny. Giggle all you want, but seriously, kid? THIS is not at all funny.


I'm not sure if you realize it yet or not, but the whole turning two thing is already playing a number on my mental psyche. If you keep THIS up, I'm pretty sure I might end up in the mental hospital before November 5th. You and Daddy will have fun at Chuckie Cheese without me, right?


"What's THIS?" you ask. THIS is you using your tools tonight to help Daddy lower your crib.


We had to lower your crib since you can now CLIMB OUT OF IT. BY YOURSELF!


Last night (unbeknownst to me) you managed to crawl out of the safe haven that has housed you since you were a baby. You know-the crib that you have slept in since you were THREE DAYS OLD. Since you were a BABY.


I know we purchased you a big boy bed and are in the process of setting up your big boy room, but honestly? I'm not ready to have a big boy yet. And it's a perfectly good crib. And you've slept in it since you were three days old. And, please buddy, let's keep Mommy out of a mental hospital until after your birthday party, ok?


Love,


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment