.

.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

One Small Step for Tyson...One Giant Leap for Mommy and Daddy

Mommy Says:

It's official. We have a walker.

At 11.5 months Tyson has finally figured it out. And it's true-it really does happen overnight. Last week-he wouldn't walk unless we forced him. This week he's taking off and going 15-20 steps on his own. Still a little unsteady, but it's walking. Next week he'll be running. On his first birthday he'll probably ask to borrow the car. Someone save me now.

I'd post a video, but Daddy and I decided to give Tyson a hard copy of the blog for his first birthday party and video doesn't translate into a book so well. Instead-a picture!!



Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!


He's stinkin cute, huh?

If anyone has suggestions as to how to keep your baby a baby longer, please let me know. In the meantime, we'll be chasing Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment