.

.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Photo Friday-4th of July Edition

We had quite the holiday weekend! Pools, boats, Popsicles, parades, sprinklers-oh my! I'm pretty sure we crammed every summer bucket list item into one weekend. By Monday night we were all exhausted.


A few of my favorite photos from the weekend:





I've zoomed in on Tyson's expression in this photo several times and still can't decide if it's a look of pure terror or pure excitement.





Tyson's first parade. He loved that everyone was waving to him. Complex, maybe?






We all got into the sprinkler action which had to be extremely entertaining for the back yard neighbors.





Pretty convinced he's contemplating his escape so that he can swim in the "pool." I should note that every body of water larger than his bath tub is a pool.



Hope you had as good of a 4th as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment